Over our 50 plus year history, we've had the pleasure of hosting and serving hundreds of weddings and functions. We pride ourselves in being able to offer our great facilities and services to members and the public alike. Our clients keep coming back for a reason - professional old-fashioned service, attention to detail, competitive prices, and clean, immaculately kept premises and grounds.We have two facilities and several related services available. Our main hall seats approximately 220 people, and the lounge 55. Both are available at reasonable rates.
Are you having a christening, wedding, graduation, birthday, funeral reception, stag, Jack & Jill, baby shower or business/corporate function or luncheon? Club Loreley is the ideal place to celebrate or hold your meeting. Our own bar and kitchen can provide services for you and your guests! There's plenty of parking, air conditioning, stage, bar, LCD projector, etc.
HALL RENTAL PRICING (includes HST):
*HOURLY RENTAL RATES: (3 hour minimum) - special rates for short term needs such as a wedding rehearsal (or other rehearsal), business luncheon or meeting:
- Main Hall or Member's Lounge- $50.00 per hour plus 13% HST
- Bartender- Main Hall $150.00 ($200.00 for groups supplying their own alcohol)
- Bartender- Member's Lounge $75.00 ($125.00 for groups supplying their own alcohol)
Payment can be made by cash, cheque, or money order/bank draft.
*Tip - In order to pay with a credit card, click 'Don't have a PayPal Account?' as shown below:
Jack & Jill Events at Club Loreley
What to bring:
- Liquor licence & receipts
- Beer, liquor, pop etc.
- Plastic cups
- Ice bags (between 5 & 10)
- Individually cut limes & lemons
- Cash float (approx. $350 worth of change)
- Tickets for sale
Rules and Regulations:
- Parties must bring in all supplies and alcohol on the Friday before the event between 6-10pm. OR at the agreed time and date.
- Bar fee is $200 and must be paid to the bartender on the Friday prior to the event
- Serving of alcohol can only begin at the start time listed on the licence
- Whoever’s name is on the liquor licence must attend the event from start to finish and is 100% liable and responsible for the guests attending
- Parties are responsible for selling their own tickets
- Last call is 12:45am
- By 1:00am no more alcohol can be purchased
- By 2:00am the building must be vacated
- At the end of the night the party must take back everything they brought with them and leave the club in its original state of condition
Executive of the Club